Ford Mondeo Hybrid
Ready to test drive at Pertwee & Back today
The New Mondeo Hybrid Estate has two sources of power: a conventional fuel engine and a battery-driven, electric motor. The system automatically switches between the powertrains, or uses a combination of both, to deliver a perfect blend of power and efficiency. And to make the whole system even more efficient, regenerative braking captures up to 90% of the energy normally lost through friction brakes, then recycles it to recharge the high-voltage battery.
Designed to reduce emissions to save fuel and money
Cutting edge design, technology and engineering maximises the benefits of a Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV). Smart technology even learns when it’s best to switch from petrol to electric. For example, when you’re close to home. The result is smooth responsive performance, an exhilarating driving experience and combined fuel consumption of 58.9 miles per gallon*.
For more information about the New Ford Mondeo Hybrid please call Pertwee and Back on 01493 664151.
Ford Mondeo Titanium Edition HEV
Additional to Ford Mondeo Zetec Edition:
- 18″ alloy wheels – (17″ lower CO2 alloy wheels at no cost)
- ‘Ford Power’ starter button and Keyless Entry system
- Automatic headlights with auto high/low beam
- Rain sensing front windscreen wipers
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Lane Keeping Aid
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- 10-way driver & passenger power seats (drivers seat with memory)
- Premium leather seats
- Variable heated front seats
Ford Mondeo Vignale HEV
Additional to Ford Mondeo Titanium Edition:
- Ford LED Adaptive Headlamps
- Premium leather seat trim
- Vignale grilles
- 19″ Alloy wheels – exclusive dark tarnish
- Unique Vignale exterior styling with dark tarnish detailing
- Power tailgate (estate only)
- Rear Camera
- SONY DAB Navigation System
- Enhanced ambient lighting
- Rear privacy glass
- Active noise control
Mondeo Vignale 2.0 Hybrid Estate
Straightforward finance available from 0%
Retail only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit.
*All Mondeo HEV vehicles must be contracted with a participating UK Ford Dealer between 1st July 2020 and 31st September 2020 and registered between 1st July 2020 and 31st September 2020.
Failure to make payments on time may make obtaining credit in the future more difficult. Your vehicle may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments.
Meet The Team
Our team are experienced in helping you find the right car for you. We are able to work around your requirements!