WE ARE OPEN
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 we taken a number of steps to ensure that the health and safety of our customers and staff is not compromised.
We are open with safe process in place as part of the Ford Care Code.
- 2m distancing in our showrooms.
- One-way layouts.
Redesigned desk spacing.
- Building doors left open where possible to minimise touch-points.
- Vehicle sales can be conducted online or by phone without the need to visit the dealership.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) available to Staff and Customers.
- Building and Display vehicle touch points sanitized regularly.
- Customer vehicles in for service or repair, key sealed in plastic bag on arrival and touch points sanitized before customer collection.
- Sold or rental vehicles awaiting collection, will have key touch-points thoroughly sanitised prior to handover.
New and Used Vehicle Sales – Open
All display vehicles are sterilised regularly and prior to your appointment. You can reserve a vehicle online, apply for finance online or over the phone, then collect from us when everything is in place! Delivery can be arranged up no request.
We have stringent health and safety measures in place keeping both you our customers and our sales team safe.
Servicing and Parts -Open
We are operating our workshops At Gapton Hall Road on a reduced staff from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays mornings from 8:00am to 12:30pm. We have implemented stringent health and safety measures mentioned above to keep everyone safe.
Autocentre – Open
Our Autocentre on Southgates Road is now open with normal opening times, we are operating stringent health and safety measures mentioned above to keep everyone safe.
Please call on (01493) 331551 or complete the online booking form.
Click here to see our full opening hours.
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time and wish you and your family safe and well and of course urge you to stay at home and keep safe.