We have fully equipped workshops at our Gapton and Great Yarmouth branches in Norfolk, ready to carry out servicing or repairs to your vehicle with care and consideration. Our services are carried out to Ford standards with only genuine Ford parts used, as such you will find us very competitively priced. If in the unfortunate event that you find your vehicle needs more extensive work, then we are able to undertake it. Our Ford trained technicians are capable of all repairs, whether it be replacing a mirror glass or engine assembly.
We have fully equipped MOT departments at our Gapton and Great Yarmouth branches:
- Gapton – Class 4 and 7 MOT, Diesel Smoke Tests and Catalytic Converter Tests.
- Great Yarmouth – Class 4 MOT, Diesel Smoke Tests, Catalytic Converter Tests, Motor Cycle MOT Class I & II .
Combine that with our Service and Parts department and you can leave your vehicle with us with the peace of mind that all your needs will be met.
With Ford Service you can relax knowing we’re always by your side. That’s why Ford have created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Services can be booked online
*Available with every scheduled service
Service Pricing Guide
Prices do not include performance, Ecoboost or Powershift automatic models.
Prices exclude 2 year 18,000 mile interval servicing.
Service mileage intervals vary by model and engine type.
Timing belt may need replacing at additional cost depending on age or mileage of the vehicle.
Out of Hours Servicing
This great new service allows you to…
Drop off your vehicle by 4.30pm and it will be fully serviced, ready for you to collect by 8.30am the next morning! Call our service reception or fill in the online form below to book in.
Service Enquiry Form
Please provide your vehicle registration number and your VIN number (if you have it), so that we can quote for your service correctly. We may need to seek further information to ensure the part or parts we supply are a perfect match for your vehicle.